3 months - onwards
Biostime Infant Probiotics with Vitamin D
- Supports the immune system
- Promotes healthy digestion
- Helps restore good intestinal micro flora
- No fridge & convenient premeasured sachet for easy use
Biostime Infant Probiotics with Vitamin D is a probiotic combination specially developed to support gastro-intestinal flora of healthy infants. This baby & infant probiotic & prebiotic formulation also contains added Vitamin D for immune support.
Always read the label. Follow the directions for use.
*Source: Euromonitor’s research findings as generated via desk research and trade interviews, in terms of retail sales value in 2017
Paediatric Probiotic Supplement Brand
• 3 probiotics including Lactobacillus and Bifidobacterium strains to help nourish beneficial gut-flora (microbiome) in healthy infants
• With Bifidobacterium infantis, a probiotic strain naturally found in the digestive tract of breastfed infants
• Contains FOS, a natural prebiotic
• Vitamin D to help support immune system health in healthy infants and children
• 3 billion CFU per sachet
• Convenient premeasured sachet for easy use
• No need to refrigerate
• No added artificial flavours, colours or artificial sweeteners
Up to 3 months: As directed by a healthcare professional
3 – 6 months: 1 sachet daily, added to expressed breast milk or infant formula, or as directed by a healthcare professional.
6 months+: 1 sachet daily, to be mixed into a small amount of cold or lukewarm water, food or milk of choice, or as directed by a healthcare professional.
Lactobacillus helveticus (Rosell®-52) 2.4 Billion CFU
Bifidobacterium infantis (Rosell®-33) 300 Million CFU
Bilidobacterium bilidum (Rosell®-71) 300 Million CFU
Fructooligosaccharides (FOS) 750 mg
Vitamin D3 (colecalciferol) 3 µg