Thank you for becoming a fan of Biostime®’s social channels and following our pages. Biostime® combines the power of science and nature to the power of two, to give your precious little ones a great start in life. With 30 years of organic experience, Biostime® is committed to making high quality products and being as close to nature as possible.
We ask that our social community follows our social media house rules, to ensure we keep a safe and welcoming online community.
We endeavour for our space to be an open discussion on Biostime®, however the Biostime® social channels reserve the right to delete comments at our own discretion. We will remove the following posts if they contain:
- Abusive, defamatory, offensive and hateful language to us, our employees, competitors, organisations, our partners or our social community
- Trolling or deliberate disruption of discussion
- Suspicious links e.g. Link baiting
- Malicious content
- Commercial solicitation or solicitation of donations
- Misleading posts containing incorrect information
- Bullying, harassing, stalking, sexual, threatening or attacking to others
- Violations of intellectual property rights
Further #social notes:
- The views expressed on Biostime’s® social media channels by other users do not necessarily reflect the opinions of Biostime, nor does Biostime® confirm the accuracy of any comment posted
- You can ‘unlike’ or ‘unfollow’ our social media accounts if you no longer want to follow our story
Now that the serious stuff is taken care of, let’s get back to having some fun! We encourage you to interact on our pages and positively comment, share and like. For further questions about our pages, please don’t hesitate to contact us on: firstname.lastname@example.org