Cauliflower Mac & Cheese with Biostime Infant Probiotics with Vitamin D
Give the family favourite of Mac and Cheese a boost with the addition of cauliflower — a great source of vitamin C and fibre.
• 4 cups of chopped cauliflower (discard stem)
• ½ cup milk, warmed slightly
• 2 cups of elbow or other mini pasta shape
• 1 cup shredded cheddar cheese
• 2 tablespoons butter
• ¼ teaspoon salt
• A pinch of garlic powder
• 1 sachet Biostime Infant Probiotics with Vitamin D
• Bring a large pot of water to a boil. Add the cauliflower and cook for about 8-10 minutes or until soft when poked with a fork.
• Use a fine-mesh strainer or slotted spoon to remove the cauliflower and add to a blender. Add the milk, cheese, butter, salt, and garlic powder. Blend until smooth.
• Meanwhile, cook pasta according to package directions.
• Drain and return to the pot. Stir the cheese sauce into the pasta. Allow to cool.
• Prepare one serve and mix in one sachet of Biostime Infant Probiotics with Vitamin D.
Always read the label and follow the directions for use.
For more nutritious and delicious recipes click here.