Banana and Strawberry Overnight Oats with Biostime Infant Probiotics with Vitamin D
This banana and strawberry overnight oats recipe is perfect for an easy, healthy breakfast
• 1/2 cup oats
• 1/2 cup milk (or milk alternative)
• 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
• 1/2 cup strawberries, chopped
• 1/3 cup banana, sliced
• 1 teaspoon chia seeds (optional)
• 1 sachet Biostime Infant Probiotics with Vitamin D
• Add oats into a container and pour in milk and vanilla.
• Portion out a serving and stir in Biostime Infant Probiotics with Vitamin D.
• Add a layer of strawberries and a layer of banana slices.
• Top with a sprinkle of chia seeds (optional).
• Place in fridge and enjoy in the morning or a few hours later!
Did you know?
Adding a sachet of Biostime Infant Probiotics with Vitamin D into your little one’s meals can help support their immune health!
Always read the label and follow the directions for use.
For more nutritious and delicious recipes click here.